Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Evelyn's Birthday Celebration}



This past Sunday a group of my sweet friends and members of our wonderful church, Lawndale Presbyterian, helped us celebrate Evelyn's birthday and her impending arrival.
Evelyn will turn one on February 13th and we hope to be picking her up by the end of the month!

Thank you to all of our friends and family for helping us celebrate this exciting time as we anxiously await Evelyn's homecoming!!!

(lots of pictures!)








































All of our sweet hostesses!

pictures taken by


5 comments:

  1. 1 - I love your shirt.
    2 - I ADORE the beautiful heirloom gown.
    3 - (and most important) I HATE that I wasn't there. I love you and can't wait to celebrate sweet Evelyn with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all you look gorgeous in the pictures! A glowing mom! It looks like you had so much fun and blessed with wonderful friends. The dress you got looks like french hand sewn dress. Is it? My mother-in-law made 3 for Ella and they are so pretty. I can't wait ! Surely we will get some news soon. It is driving me bonkers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful in these pictures. The joy and happiness is beaming from you! I am so thankful that your day has come, and that the precious title of Mother is now yours. Remember Today is God's gift to us, that it is why we call it the present. The dark past is behind you.
    All My Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pictures! Absolutely LOVE everything - the cake, the great pictures, the dress, the bag, tutu, AND THE FOOD - EVERYTHING! You look amazing Amy! I can not wait to see you with Evelyn~! Seriously! Keep it together mama, soon, so soon now! HUGS to you dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shower photos and such a special way to celebrate Evelyn's birthday! I can't wait to see photos of her in your arms!! We're so close -- it won't be long now. :)

    ReplyDelete