Thursday, February 10, 2011

Embassy Appearance!

I just got off the phone with the Visa Status Hotline in DC and the nice lady told me that Evelyn made her Embassy Appearance today!
She told me that she saw her picture in their system
and that she is "Bald but cute!"
I just laughed! We Love that little bald head!
If you look at the timeline to the right you can see that all we are waiting on is for Evelyn to have her Visa physical! Once she has her physical her Visa can be issued and we can go to SEOUL!!!
Praying that her Visa physical is soon!
We are BEYOND ready to bring her home!!!


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful, amazing, fabulous news! Almost there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I knew you couldn't wait until Friday! I am so excited and can't wait for you to be able to kiss that little bald head! LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for y'all!! I know you are so ready to get that little girl home. Congratulations on being almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAH!! Happy dance, happy dance! So glad to see your EA! Hope it's not long now we can go get those precious babies! Hang on a bit more A! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see that little bald head in your arms! Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited for you and Cindy!! Those girls need to be HOME soon! :) Can't wait to see all the pictures of you guys in Seoul! ;)

    ReplyDelete