Monday, October 25, 2010

New Picture of Evelyn!!!


And just when we thought we couldn't wait any longer this comes out of the blue....


Here she is with all the things that we sent in her care package! She could be looking at our pictures right now or snuggling with the blanket or golden puppy that we sent! So happy to see her little face and see that she is happy and healthy. We are also very excited to see her sweet foster mother in the picture (whose face cannot be shown for privacy reasons). How will we ever be able to thank this sweet family for taking such amazing care of our daughter for the first year of her life?
It's overwhelming to think about...


Isn't she beautiful!

thanks to my friends Maggie and Candace for some fancy cropping
so that I could post these pictures today :)




5 comments:

  1. Oh, she is absolutely beautiful!!! How wonderful to get a new picture and to know she get her cute care package! Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is such a doll, adorable little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I posted a comment from my phone the day we spoke and it must not have taken. The post with pics is precious, I love seeing her room. The piece from your dad is awesome! She will treasure that and her children as well...wow, how neat to have that with the timeless word of God on the back!
    I saw your latest post yesterday once I received the email and she is precious! Oh how wonderful our God is that you received a pic of her during a hard time...what encouragement not from man but from God Himself. She is beautiful and I know you can't wait to get your hands on her!
    I can't wait to meet her and I love your blog. I have only read a couple posts and have already used a few kleenex's reflecting on what you and Patrick have gone through the past year.
    Hang in there...God has great things ahead!
    Love you!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is just darling!!! I can't wait to see her in your arms! Congrats on the new pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is precious! I know she loves that care package, too. Thanks for sharing. And glad to hear all went well at her recent check-up.

    ReplyDelete