Friday, November 19, 2010

{New Hobby}


Since we have about 5 more months until Evelyn comes home I thought I should find something
to keep me busy...
so, I started taking photography lessons!
My wonderfully talented photographer friend
Ceresa Caudill has offered to give me a few lessons and here are some of my practice pics....

I didn't have the most cooperative subjects
for a beginner :)


This is Nate.
He is our "first born" and is now 8-years-old.
He loves playing tennis ball, chasing squirrels and
snuggling on the couch.






~~~

This is Honey Bear.
She is 7-years-old and is Nate's sister
(same mama and daddy dog just separate litters).
She enjoys swimming, chewing on sticks and
pestering her big brother.






No worries...they are GREAT with children and
passed our homestudy with flying colors!

Evelyn is going to love her new "brother and sister!"


5 comments:

  1. Awww...they have the sweetest faces! Looks like you're doing a great job A! I totally understand the "trying to keep busy" thing. I've got a project started also! :) I can soon see E with them, and they will be the sweetest pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! Love this new hobby! You'll be all ready for lots of photo shoots when Evelyn gets home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE them!!!!! We have a golden, too, they are the BEST with kids! Briar and Buster have been buds from the moment we walked through the door after returning from Korea; her first word was "dog".

    P.S. honey bear is briar's nickname. :o)

    ReplyDelete