Thursday, December 30, 2010

She's Walking!!!

We received Evelyn's 10 month check-up report today &
our big girl is walking!
It says that she is standing alone and taking 1.5 steps!!
Not sure how you can take 0.5 step but we love it!
She weighs 17 pounds and is 26 inches long..
not even on the growth chart for height...little peanut!
Overall she is very healthy and
developmentally right on target!
So thankful for another good check-up this month.
We are praying that her next check-up
will be here with us!!!


6 comments:

  1. what a strong girl!!! tiny babies are the best, briar is only 5th %ile for both height and weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Claire is 5th %ile for height and .13% for weight (yep - that's less than one percent! LOL)

    Love that she is doing so well ... she is an absolute DOLL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - my Isabel has always been <10% in weight and <25% height but trust me...they make up for it in sweetness!!! What a special bond you will share with your girl. I'm so happy for you my friend.. God is surely on the throne!!! "He who began a good work in you, will be faithful to complete it" Phillipians 1:6 Love you, even though the miles and years separated us.... : ) Love, Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy - so glad to hear you received an update!!! Oh and your little Evelyn is walking...omgosh. I had your Christmas card in my doorway of my kitchen and all my family that came would always stop at my fellow AP's who are/have adopted. They all just loved the Christmas cards, and sweet little Evelyn! Congrats mama....soon to be Seoul bound! Meet you there sweetie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! she is walking early. Good updates are always awesome. Cheers to 2011! Your girl will be home soon.

    ReplyDelete